The reason for this blog is for my class MGT3120 but if I get in the mood I might make an odd post every so often.
I live in the invisible 5th borough of NYC (Staten Island).
I broke both of my arms simultaneously in 7th grade.
I used to play piano and cello.
I really like computers. I'd like to say I'm really good with computers, too. Unfortunately,
I would post a portrait shot of myself but I'm not overly fond of putting pictures of myself on the Internet.
Here is a picture from a few years ago:
And this concludes the first blog post I have made since high school.
hahah!! love the first image! hello :)
ReplyDeleteJust wanna say your title is amazzzing.
ReplyDeleteHi!,
ReplyDeleteyou play cello!That is so awesome. I've always wanted to learn to play the cello. I played violin and the viola in my high shcool orchestra( not at the same time of course, that would be impossible), it was a lot easier to travel with a violin/viola rather than a cello in the subway. hahas. Sorry if I sound like a crazy music obsessed person, I cant help it, afterall, I was an instrumental major in high school. anyways... yay cello!!
-joann